Monday, August 17, 2009

Go Gunners!

It's been a good last week...

Back to the gym after a 3 week break. Feels good to be back.. tiring... but good!

Watched "Setem" and I would rate it as the best Malaysian movie I've watched to date. Great story line, great acting, great script. Not your typical Malay movie... overall enjoyable.

MTV World Stage was also a fun outing. Good bands, I loved the stage, lighting and having good company helps.

The cherry on top that all is Arsenal winning their opening match away to Goodison Park against Everton. Yup the Gunners wupped the Toffees 6-1. Amazing job.. they played like the Arsenal of old. I sure hope that they can keep it up, if they can they're unbeatable. Cesc Fabregas, Robin Van Persie, Andrei Arshavin and Almunia have a long season ahead but I'm looking forward to it.


And so another GOOD week passes...Peace, Love and respect,

Jenn

No comments: